This item will be shipped in the form of a voucher. See additional info in Location and Shipment section.
Retail Value: $8,799.00
Reserve price: No
You are bidding on a new 2013 Suzuki VZ800, Boulevard M50 in Silver from Griffin Motorsports!
Photo is for grahpical purposes only & may not be the exact item.
Griffin Motorsports is a leading motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile & trailer dealer in Schenectady, NY. Whether you're looking for the latest products from Polaris & Suzuki, or today's best clothing & accessories, we've got it. We even sell high quality Polaris generators manufactured by Subaru-Robin.
It's no wonder customers from Albany, Schenectady, Troy & even other areas (even outside the Capital District) trust Griffin Motorsports for maintenance and repair, trailers, parts, accessories & clothing. If you live nearby, stop by our retail location, or visit us online from anywhere in the world!
· Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM power and torque.
· Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
· Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
· Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve open during cold starts by monitoring coolant temperatures.
· Suzuki Pulsed-secondary air-injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
· Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on right side of engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
· Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
· A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
· Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
· A cradle-type steel frame with color-matched side covers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts comes standard on the C50T.
· Thick, raked-back front forks deliver a generous 140mm (5.5 in) wheel travel.
· Telescopic forks provide long 140mm (5.5-inch) of wheel travel. The forks also have polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers for a distinct look.
· Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
· A single front disc brake with a large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
· A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides classic styling with unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems and offers full wind protection.
· Low 27.6-inch seat height.
· Eye-catching studded seats, plus matching touring-style backrest with unique pivoting backrest pad for increased comfort.
· Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
· The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
· Large-capacity, textured-leather saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
· Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
· The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
· Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
· Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
· Brakes Front: Disc brake
· Brakes Rear: Drum brake
· Tires Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
· Tires Rear: 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
· Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 US - Including Reserve
· Color: Glass Splash White / Metallic Mystic Silver and Candy Sonoma Red / Glass Sparkle Black
Dimensions and Weight
· Overall Length: 2500 mm (98.4 in)
· Overall Width: 955 mm (37.6 in)
· Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in)
· Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in)
· Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in)
· Curb Weight: 644 lbs
· Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
· Final Drive: Shaft Drive
· Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
· Spark Plug: NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U
· Headlight: 12V 60/55W
· Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
· Engine: 805 cc (49.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin
· Bore x Stroke: 3.268 in x 2.929 in
· Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
· Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
· Starter: Electric
· Lubrication: Wet sump
Voucher has no cash value & cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
3909 State St
Schenectady, NY 12304
This item is taxable.
|Credit Card||September 11, 2017 12:00AM||September 15, 2017 1:00PM||719337||Motorcycle||N/A|
|Bid Amount||Bidder||Date & Time|
|$3,499.00||jedediah||September 15, 2017 12:53:11 PM|